[Twitter Update] TimGamble: Two more key Democrats decided to vote against ObamaCare, Blue Dog leader Jim Matheson of Utah and Ohio’s Zack Space.
[Update] From Ron Paul Campaign For Liberty: Main Points:
- Congress in a rare weekend session to force a vote on ObamaCare
- Passage far from inevitable.
- Still time to act.
- Tell your reps that they'll have to answer on their position in November.
- Call Congress now! to tell them that.
- Unlike the government has been misleading the public
- Congressional budget office letter shows Obama Care will increase the deficit when the whole plan is implemented.
[Update] AmeriPAC is calling for faxes into the DC:
- ALERT: B. Obama & Dems in suicidal push on ObamaCare
- Sunday vote still short the 216 votes
- Last ditch effort with a vote on the floor of the House.
- Pelosi's attempting to break Blue Dog holdouts
- They will allow the measure to be defeated if insufficient votes.
- Call and tell dems/indeps to KILL THIS BILL and CUT HealthCare COSTS FIRST.
- Click Here SEND YOUR FAXES NOW!
[Update] Congressman Matheson of Utah is going to vote NO on the Health Care Vote Coming Up:
He announced: "I am saddened that the year-long debate on health reform has resulted in legislation that is too expensive, contains too many special deals, does not contain health care costs and will result in increase in health insurance premiums."
[Update] prismsinc: RT @TERRYPOOCH: @prismsinc RETWEET-VOTE DELAYED-OBAMA-POLOSI-LOSES VOTES. THEY DO NOT HAVE THEM-LIES I CALLED ALL BLUE DOGS. CALL CALL CK IT. CNN-ABC-
[Update] ryanmer: RT @ash_anderson: Blue Dogs poised to kill #hcr. @RepJimMatheson is their co-chair. Become a delegate and elect CLAUDIA WRIGHT! http://ow.ly/1oUNQ #utpol
|Mar 20, 2010 - change date |
Updated 1 hour ago